Defence Communication Systems and R&D
Mindwave extends its services to Defence/Armed Forces and R&D infrastructures
Mindwave is much known to the communication fraternity in the Indian Navy. Some of the projects undertaken by us to help the nation’s armed forces are outlined below.
- The High Frequency –Interface Unit, developed by us after 2 years of R&D, is used by all ships & shore communication facilities of the Indian Navy to securely talk to Maritime Surveillance Aircraft with secure voice encryption over HF transceivers.
- We have provided Signal Tracking & Monitoring solutions to COMNETCEN (MB), COMNETCEN (DEL), RS-Thane.
- We have done the Last Mile Connectivity for NEWN & MAN connectivity on most of the ships of the Western Fleet.
- We have done display solutions projects for the Indian Navy.
- The Sandesh System, developed by us, is used by all ships & Submarines of the Indian Navy to receive and process Broadcast signals, both VLF & HF.
- The Saral System, developed by us, is used by Indian Naval Ships encoding/decoding signals using cipher equipment.